how do you like your camper appliances

kerry

Expedition Leader
I preferred the appliances in my european motorhome. I'd like an instant gas hot water heater and a furnace without a blower. No need to heat up 5 gallons of water and definitely no need to run down the battery overnight. I can forgive the tank water heater but I can't forgive the furnace which requires electricity. Totally stupid idea. Why would anyone need forced air in such a small space.

W

Wandering Sagebrush

I preferred the appliances in my european motorhome. I'd like an instant gas hot water heater and a furnace without a blower. No need to heat up 5 gallons of water and definitely no need to run down the battery overnight. I can forgive the tank water heater but I can't forgive the furnace which requires electricity. Totally stupid idea. Why would anyone need forced air in such a small space.

So put in a catalytic heater...

kerry

Expedition Leader
I've got a small portable gas heater on a flex hose I use. The problem is that my camper was designed with the forced air heater in mind. If I could get a retrofit radiant heater to fit in the same space, I'd replace it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle