How does vinyl sidewall attach?

Tucson

Greetings everyone, newbie to the forum.

I'm planning a pop-up truck camper build perhaps someone could answer a question regarding the vinyl sidewalls. How do they attach at the top and bottom for a leak-proof fit that also folds to the inside of the camper? I assume there's some specialty molding for this application or is there some other method?

Thanks in advance for any help.

MrSandman818

INaVANdownBYtheRIVER
+1 to tucsons question. Selling off my toyhauler and campershell to build my own pop up slide in truck camper. Going with a minimal aluminum frame and foam core that's covered in fiberglasss route. still playing with the designs. I want the sleeping area to hang slightly over the front window on my crew cab dodge. Also needs to have a indoor shower, that's a must for me.

Lemme run this idea by you. Im throwing around a few ideas for my grey water tank. My main idea (depending on cost) will be to have a tank made that's 1-2"s tall and would basically be the size of the floor of the rv. Im going to run a cassette port-a-potty for the blackwater.

Magnum Johnson

Observer
This is how my FWC is attached to the body. It's simple, the upper and lower trim just holds it in place and is sealed at the top and bottom. Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12