How Is Your Fridge Slide Secured?

86scotty

Cynic
I just put the MORryde trail kitchen in my JLU a couple of weekends ago. Unfortunately I didn't know about a no-drill option so I used Riv-nuts through the floor that are supplied with the unit. Had it not come with them that's what I would've done anyway.

I can't see any kind of no-drill kit on their website, which is pretty clunky and hard to use anyway IMO, but I am very happy with the product itself. Super heavy, stout, overbuilt. Also, since it has a drawer and is already pretty tall I'm not sure I'd want any kind of structure between it and the floor which would raise it more.

EDIT: I just found it on their website via a Google search which took me right to it but if you go directly to their website and try to find it, good luck. It's not where it should be, with the JLU slide/accessories.

jscherb

Expedition Leader
I just put the MORryde trail kitchen in my JLU a couple of weekends ago. Unfortunately I didn't know about a no-drill option so I used Riv-nuts through the floor that are supplied with the unit. Had it not come with them that's what I would've done anyway.

I can't see any kind of no-drill kit on their website, which is pretty clunky and hard to use anyway IMO, but I am very happy with the product itself. Super heavy, stout, overbuilt. Also, since it has a drawer and is already pretty tall I'm not sure I'd want any kind of structure between it and the floor which would raise it more.

EDIT: I just found it on their website via a Google search which took me right to it but if you go directly to their website and try to find it, good luck. It's not where it should be, with the JLU slide/accessories.

There's a link on the bottom of the Trail Kitchen page. I agree they could do a better job with the layout of the site.

JL-Bolt-In-Updated-scaled-e1589220308875.jpg

I appreciate everyone's help and input. I am by no means a craftsman, but I spent the weekend working on a simple platform. I originally planned to paint the wood once it gets warm however I may end up just carpeting it. Overall based on my skillset/lack thereof I am happy with the results.

billiebob

No pics yet, just ordered this. I'll be using a boat transom tie down.
I love the simplicity and speed of a cam over strap.

I definitely like your tray setup, very well done, you are far too modest.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12