How to carry spirits

Chili

Explorer
I am still using the 1.75 one of these with no issues. I did modify it by adding a big Overland Journal sticker. :ylsmoke:

That's what I use too.. (the 1.75)

I wasn't a big fan of their vodka so once I finished the original contents I now refill with Tito's. :)

Chili

Explorer
Tito's is awesome, smooth and cheap!

Even cheaper, and only slightly less smooth, is Monopolowa. Around here it usually runs about $10 less per 1.75ml (usually about $33 for Tito's and $23 for Monopolowa). It's a potato Vodka, which claims Austria, but a Polish friend says it's really from Poland (at least originally). When camping I "splurge" on the Tito's but usually keep a handle of the other around for anytime else.

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
Your handle of Tito's is about the same price in Texas (where its made!) as it is up here, I only know of one place to get that size bottle though so I usually end up getting just a fifth which runs me a little over 20 bucks IIRC, its been a while since I bought any. Still not a bad price though, better than Grey Goose or Skyy.

Last edited:

jerdog53

Explorer
I was thinking more along the lines of this…..

Picnic_Box_4c46a23c3e532.jpg

20.07.04-030.jpg4c46a2f36a50a.jpg

Mr. King

Undecided
It's a Bit Big...

When I discovered this I quit looking for a flask and started trying to figure out how to drag a pipeline.

IMG_1301_zps88b43d22.jpg

Nope, it's real!

Mr. King

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
Now thats an invasion of privacy for you to take a picture of my back yard like that! If you'd have asked I would have poured you a bucket... :ylsmoke:

Mr. King

Undecided
Now thats an invasion of privacy for you to take a picture of my back yard like that! If you'd have asked I would have poured you a bucket... :ylsmoke:

Your offer is very generous. Had I had the presence of mind to search out your front door... Tears in my eyes, you know?!

I do apologize and I only looked over the fence for a few seconds... I promise not to give away your location!

Maybe I'll come back out for a visit.

Mr. King

Last edited:

jerdog53

Explorer
I've got a spare case in the garage that's been gathering dust.
You just repurposed it for me; thank you. Brilliant idea.

Your welcome!

My buddy was telling me about a thread he had seen where somebody had taken a Pelican case and made a whisky locker out of it so when I found this Zero Halliburton camera case in the dumpster I knew it had a new purpose!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior