HumveeLife off road Moab videos

Humvette

Adventurer
Guys,
I am not sure you have seen this group I am apart of and thought you might enjoy it! These are all true passionate people that work on and build their own trucks. A real work hard play hard type group.

Moab 2015 Day 1

https://youtu.be/ObabcoGUOLY

Make sure to subscribe we have several more episodes to come out from that trip.

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks
Mark

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 82

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
H1 is a serious machine, however the trails around here you would need a skidder to go in and widen the trails..ha ha. Sweet rigs!

Whats up with trailering the rigs tho?

Those rigs mean business but they look like a fish out of water on the rocks. It's almost impossible to make a H1 slinky.It would also take roughly the GDP of a South American country to afford it.

It's a weird feeling getting something that wide off camber with one tire in the air. The driver has to keep his thinking cap on. Also you need to keep a tape measure handy to see if you will fit!

Humvette

Adventurer
A couple of the trucks last year had it! We have more footage of that to come ...

Thanks for all the comments please subscribe and forward on.

beachbum2020

Observer
Sweet Video Humvette. Can never get enough Hummer videos lol.

Ask and you shall receive :). Went to Rausch Creek PA off road park several years back with a group of Hummer Forum guys and my H3T. There where several H2's that where very capable trail trucks despite their beastly size. Had a few more pics of some others but they where saved on a now long dead computer (thank you high speed Pug and full glass of high octane craft beer). The BIG H2 survived a lot of off road runs but not a divorce :(. Had one H1 there, wish there had been a few more on that run. Trails there where a little tight for H1's though.

image.jpg24_zpsrnerlr1x.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
4973995169_bdf55f904b_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
129-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
073.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
RC20101.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Small group shot (wider/full shot is on the "Dead" computer, lol.) of just mainly the members attending and where not too hung over/still drunk from the night before to actually make it out on the trails lol. Mine is not in the pic.
image.jpg30_zpsofiztcpi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Very profesional video Humvette! Cool to see you guys out rippin :Wow1:it up. Thanks for posting! Cheers, Chilli...:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78