Humvette and Fat Elvis Update

Humvette

Adventurer
No skinny elvis is staying skinny hehe ...

One day i would like to get another dually :(

I don't work in Angola anymore and i don't work for Chevron anymore. I work for Anadarko up in North Houston.

Blain,
Great meeting you man. I am totally going to rock that sticker!!!

I got a lot of little projects to finish up and will be testing late Oct with a camping trip and early Nov for Hummer offroad trip near Dallas.

Humvette

Adventurer
General Hummer Update:

General F250 Update:

Recent work:
I had the tailgate painted to match the truck because my last one was stolen :(. I also painted the side vents and front grill. The vent part of the grill and side vent I kept plasti dipped to keep the flat look. I also

Past mods:

General Corvette Update:
I am starting to turn the car into more of a track car. I have been on the track several times and I just love it. So I have started to strip the car. I removed all the airbags, seats, most of the radio, windshield washer tank, hood liner, engine hood light, foglight delete and Heads Up Display unit. Before I started the recent work it weighed 3050lbs with half a tank of fuel! I want it to get to 2800lbs dry weight (no fuel). Then I will start driveline work and get it up to 500whp from the current 384whp.

Recent work
- Installed the Pfadt Jonney O Connel stage 1 shocks
- changed all the fluids engine oil, transmission, diff, brake and clutch with all redline stuff
- today I ordered:
- pdaft steering wheel adapter
- momo mod 88 suede steering wheel
- quick release steering wheel
- derlin shift knob
- Vetteworks harness bar

Past mods:
- headers no cats corsa sport exhaust
- hall tech intake
- full Z06 wide body conversion
- headlights painted black and new lenses put on
- Z06 brakes with custom paint to match the body