Hutchinson wheels, tires $2000

stunt man hans

*4 good year duratrac lt 315/70r17 d load range
3 peak rated- pinned with grip studs GST1400 tungsten carbide pins. Studs are very prominent and will last the life of the tire. Tires have 50% tread left
*1 OEM Mopar steel wheel with brand new good year duratrac in matching size. No grip studs or tpms sensor in spare wheel.
*4 Hutchinson rock monster DOT approved beadlocks satin black power coat freshly applied to faces at ace powder coat in idaho falls id.
*New Hutchinson-orings.
*I put these together a specific way I use a small bead of premium clear silicone instead of the Vaseline as that degrades the o-rings over time. The Orings are made of silicone and the the petroleum based Vaseline destroys them.
*I always use a tad of antiseize on the studs.
* Included are all bolt caps black color and instructions from Hutchinson as well.
*Wheels are loaded with new Mopar oem TPMS sensors to work on jeep JT's & JL's.
*The wheels are in excellent condition. The satin black powder coat I had them sprayed in looks great. The Oem Hutchinson powder coat is not good at all. We had a spot on one wheel that flaked off so I had them re-coated, professionally dipped, blasted, and power coated by a great local shop. We have run 4 sets of these now on our families trucks over the years. This current gladiator was a lease and is such being returned. Save big money and get a super nice and functional set of wheels.
*Hutchinson raised the price of these wheels from $580 a piece to $980 that makes these wheels $3,920 to buy new right now if you can even find them in stock.
*Tires are $315 a pop thar makes them $1,575. I am also including a brand new spare mounted on a jeep JT/JL oem steel wheel, no tpms sensor in the spare.
*$100for new o-rings
*and the powder coat was $315
If you were to buy this set up new it would about $6,000
These are DOT approved, these double beadlocks let you run your tires on lower PSI at highway speed to drive in packed snow and mud.
$2000 or OBO located in Alpine Wy, local pick up or you pay to ship fastnel freight
Hkaddicks@hotmail.com

Attachments

• 20230513_120901.jpg
    20230513_120901.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 88
  • 20230513_103842.jpg
    20230513_103842.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 86
  • 20230513_103745.jpg
    20230513_103745.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 63
  • 20230513_103717.jpg
    20230513_103717.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
  • 20230513_103637.jpg
    20230513_103637.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:

stunt man hans

Bump
*4 good year duratrac lt 315/70r17 d load range
3 peak rated- pinned with grip studs GST1400 tungsten carbide pins. Studs are very prominent and will last the life of the tire. Tires have 50% tread left
*1 OEM Mopar steel wheel with brand new good year duratrac in matching size. No grip studs or tpms sensor in spare wheel.
*4 Hutchinson rock monster DOT approved beadlocks satin black power coat freshly applied to faces at ace powder coat in idaho falls id.
*New Hutchinson-orings.
*I put these together a specific way I use a small bead of premium clear silicone instead of the Vaseline as that degrades the o-rings over time. The Orings are made of silicone and the the petroleum based Vaseline destroys them.
*I always use a tad of antiseize on the studs.
* Included are all bolt caps black color and instructions from Hutchinson as well.
*Tazer JL lite also included so this is a complete package deal. The Tazer is a nice addition to the truck as it let's you correct the speedometer and a few other functions for those interested.
*Wheels are loaded with new Mopar oem TPMS sensors to work on jeep JT's & JL's.
*The wheels are in excellent condition. The satin black powder coat I had them sprayed in looks great. The Oem Hutchinson powder coat is not good at all. We had a spot on one wheel that flaked off so I had them re-coated, professionally dipped, blasted, and power coated by a great local shop. We have run 4 sets of these now on our families trucks over the years. This current gladiator was a lease and is such being returned. Save big money and get a super nice and functional set of wheels.
*Hutchinson raised the price of these wheels from $580 a piece to $980 that makes these wheels $3,920 to buy new right now if you can even find them in stock.
*Tires are $315 a pop thar makes them $1,575. I am also including a brand new spare mounted on a jeep JT/JL oem steel wheel, no tpms sensor in the spare.
*$100for new o-rings
*and the powder coat was $315
If you were to buy this set up new it would about $6,000
These are DOT approved, these double beadlocks let you run your tires on lower PSI at highway speed to drive in packed snow and mud.
$4000 or OBO located in Alpine Wy, local pick up or you pay to ship fastnel freight
Hkaddicks@hotmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger