I got a bike!

preacherman

Explorer
After months of looking I found a dual sport. Today I picked up a 2006 Husquvarna TE610. It has only 7k miles, a aftermarket 5 gal tank, bark busters, new tires, and a nice rear rack. All for....are you ready for this......$4,000! And it has current tags and plate!
newbike.jpg

I have a smile a mile wide under the helmet!

RHINO

Expedition Leader
those just barely fall in as dual sport, more like barely street legal dirt bike. its a hell of a scoot, buddy had one and it was a real good all around fast riding trail bike. the big tank is a good little bonus and you might want to wrap that pipe with some header wrap, it gets pretty warm on your leg even under good boots.

KMR

Adventurer
Very cool!
I myself just upgraded-switched to a Husky and I am loving it.
Mines a bit smaller, even more of a "barely dual-sport", but dual sport it I will dammit! :roost:

RHINO

Expedition Leader
dont be offended KMR, what i meant was there are dualsports like a KLR, DR, ect,,,, and then theres a dirt rocket thats street legal,, husky, berg, KTM,,,,

BigAl

Expedition Leader
How tall are you? I'm digging the seat height. Maybe it's just the pic but it looks lower than my dr650?

KMR

Adventurer
RHINO said:
dont be offended KMR, what i meant was there are dualsports like a KLR, DR, ect,,,, and then theres a dirt rocket thats street legal,, husky, berg, KTM,,,,
:hehe: Not at all! It's funny 'cause it's true.
But the Husky is a great bike, super smooth and tons of fun, so my dual sport it will be.
And the seat heights on the Husky's are quite low, short people finally have a "reason to live". (ok, that wasn't funny, but it is late) :victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online