I picked up these unicorns this week. Duralast Platinum 31m's

Vagabroads

Found these at the Sears in rivergate today (near Nashville, TN). They have two more if anyone is interested. These are the same as the Odyssey batteries.
a16b61391ba1acb9217e09a4eb5fa8f1.jpg
c98c592a053f9e2f1e8ea050e7b909e7.jpg
3305bacdd98ae6730029ad2f81a30b6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moodywizard

Adventurer
Lucky, there were none within 400 miles of me. Was told they are not going to carry those anymore.

Vagabroads

Yeah the four they had were the what was left in stock, but they won't have them after these sell.

As far as keeping them charged, I have the IBS battery management system with the optional relay, so I think they should be fine. Do you know of anyone that has had that setup that's had problems?

meental

Observer
Yea these are disappearing quick. The xterra needs the reverse terminals and the 31m fills the factory battery tray perfectly, doubling the capacity from the stock group 35.

now xterra peeps have to pay odessey prices :)

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

1Louder

Explorer
Yeah the four they had were the what was left in stock, but they won't have them after these sell.

As far as keeping them charged, I have the IBS battery management system with the optional relay, so I think they should be fine. Do you know of anyone that has had that setup that's had problems?

Currently one thread below yours....

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/147340-Dual-Battery-Shore-Power-Charging-Question

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior