I went to WentWindrock & it was a a LOT of FUN!

drbandkgb

Xterra Junky
WWFRIdrb.jpg
WENTJRFRI.jpg
WWtrail26.jpg
WENTJR26.jpg
DSC_5675.jpg

drbandkgb

Xterra Junky
I hope everyone had a great time at the event.. We work really hard to evolve it for everyones tastes..
drb

dixie1865

Observer
I hope everyone had a great time at the event.. We work really hard to evolve it for everyones tastes..
drb

My wife and I attended and had a great time. It was my first organized event and her first exposure to off reading. She's already been asking about next year's WENT. I must mention the event staff did an amazing job and we really enjoyed our trail leaders (Kevin and Daniel).

Gator

Adventurer
Why does everyone complain when a place to wheel is far away? I'm glad I'm far from the great spots. If I were close, I'd be broken every week. I just set my mind to the next destination and make it happen. That is also part of the allure, it's a Challange to make it happen, over coming that hurdle makes those trips that much better.
Lator.....

Co-opski

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the pictures everyone! What a great event and it is on my wishlist to attend someday.

Camelfilter

Explorer
Thanks for the pics!

...Say who's truck is that taking a short cut through the event gazebo under the Went Windrock sign?

-Ooh ooh wait, I know! Great shot-thanks!

I'm still meandering home, did a recovery today (of a high sided Prius), does it count as my first?

drbandkgb

Xterra Junky
Thanks for the pics!

...Say who's truck is that taking a short cut through the event gazebo under the Went Windrock sign?

-Ooh ooh wait, I know! Great shot-thanks!

I'm still meandering home, did a recovery today (of a high sided Prius), does it count as my first?

hahaha.. Are you planning on the NC meet in a few weeks? I know me and Dan will be there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998