if you havent ridden the ducati scrambler yet, you should.

KiwiKurt

Explorer
I was a hater of that bike until i rode it the other day.

What an absolute hoot of a fun bike to ride. I had a blast on it. light. quick. simple. reliable. One i rode had the Termi exhaust and ECU tune, and had pretty good power for the bike its size. no problems getting up and rolling.

The accessory market is picking up big time for the bike as well, and I see it becoming a great short/overnight/weekend adventure bike that is great around town. It was quicker and more comfortable that I expected it to be. Ohlins now has a rear shock unit, and a couple companies have fork cartridge kits to assist a bike loaded down with luggage and...erm...larger individuals such as myself.

Shop local to me is going to work on putting the dual throttle body set up from the hypermotard over to the scrambler and picking up some more power for it.....should be interesting.

Give it a ride!

ssapach

Adventurer
I was eyeing these bikes up for a while now. I wanted to go try one out when they had their demo days in Edmonton, but I just couldn't make it.

Haven't heard many complaints about them other than the wait times to get them initially. They seem to be selling quite well all over though!

I've got an upcoming trip to Australia, for an undetermined amount of time, and I was thinking of snagging a motorcycle to drive around while I'm there. A Scrambler is a possibility......

jerdog53

Explorer
I didn't know you rode one! I still have not....my local big box store cannot keep them in stock long enough for a demo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears