I'm BACK!!! 2023 F-250 Tremor build

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Well I am back, both to the forum as I have been locked out since the server switch a few months back and I am now back in a full size truck as well. This past weekend I lucked into a 2023 Ford F-250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor. It has the silly powerful 6.7L High Output Power Stroke diesel along with the Black Appearance Package and it's finished in my favorite currently offered color, Antimatter Blue which looks black in all but direct sunlight. This truck was a special order placed last October and it arrived to the dealer last Thursday, the gentleman who ordered it passed so it was available for all of one day before I randomly called and pounced on it with two other buyers in line behind me.

Had I placed an order myself I would have likely opted for a 350 to get another 800+ pounds in payload, the multi contour seats, vinyl flooring (I hate carpet) and I would have probably gone for the Platinum trim as well, but this Lariat Ultimate has all of the high trim goodies of the Platinum/King Ranch/Limited only with a more average leather interior. This is my first vehicle with HUD (Heads Up Display) so I am still getting used to that but I think I will grow to appreciate it in time. It's wild to say but in stock form it rides nearly as good as my Land Cruiser did and the seats are the best I have ever had in any vehicle, no doubt about it and for someone with a bad back and hip that's a massive reward. Turns out we really like the fixed Tremor/Raptor steps, they not only look great on these trucks but they also help to keep other peoples doors from hitting mine. The drop down steps look great and they are very usable but I'd have door dings in no time with those and they seem to have a mind of their own in regards to when they want to drop so this is a good change of pace.

So far I've ordered Husky Xact Fit mats, I purchased a 7" drop B&W Stow and Go adjustable hitch, and I have the factory Warn winch on order as well. It'll most likely get the Carli Pintop leveling kit and 37's and some aftermarket wheels as I am not in love with the new Tremor wheels for '23 and it's well known that I despise the Good Year DuraCrap tires. I haven't made up my mind in regards to the bed cover/topper just yet, but I am exploring ideas. I'll likely add an ARB dual compressor as well since I've had one in my vehicles since 2017 and it has proven to be a very useful tool.

I hope not to get carried away with this build like I normally do but I know myself and it's certainly a possibility. That said, I am slowly learning to fight the desires and urges lol. I'll pop back in as things develop but it's good to be back and I have some catching up to do on some of your build threads.

cpXCMqD.jpg

7eqJNII.jpg

0cOWfVy.jpg

Last edited:

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
I can see your thought process right now. At some point I bet it goes something like this:

Wait I have a 3/4 ton truck now? This is awesome. I can tow and haul now? Hmm, maybe I should look into a camper. Oh, Four wheel camper. Have always thought those were cool. Let me go to the site. Wait, a project M is only 12k? Order.

At least I hope haha.

Congrats on the truck, super jealous I want a tremor so bad. Same thing happened to me 2 months ago but at the Lincoln dealer.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I can see your thought process right now. At some point I bet it goes something like this:

Wait I have a 3/4 ton truck now? This is awesome. I can tow and haul now? Hmm, maybe I should look into a camper. Oh, Four wheel camper. Have always thought those were cool. Let me go to the site. Wait, a project M is only 12k? Order.

At least I hope haha.

Congrats on the truck, super jealous I want a tremor so bad. Same thing happened to me 2 months ago but at the Lincoln dealer.

That's how it always happens and surfing the build threads on this forum doesn't help either lol. This is my 5th Super Duty and seventh HD truck in the last 13-14 years so I have been all over that roller coaster of build ideas haha. I've never had a GFC but I was very happy with the AT Habitat we briefly had on the Power Wagon and the FWC was awesome too so who knows.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
You got a Super Duty Tremor? I'm shocked. Absolutely floored. Never saw this coming.

View attachment 789998

Congrats on the truck! It really is a pretty sweet looking rig! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

LOL! You've been egging this purchase one for the past three years so I know you aren't surprised in the least lol. It was always going to happen, I just had to wait for the right time. Super excited to have it in the driveway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior