I'm Legal...

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
I finally jumped through enough hoops and got my Conqueror Compact registered (as a 2002) Not enough time to share details, I am making finally adjustments and loading it now for a maiden voyage.

Attachments

• 042109pod.jpg
    042109pod.jpg
    481.9 KB · Views: 292

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Great News Jay.
If you want to push the issue, I have the letter stating it as a 2008 Model.
It seems to have worked for everyone else.
D

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I finally jumped through enough hoops and got my Conqueror Compact registered (as a 2002) Not enough time to share details, I am making finally adjustments and loading it now for a maiden voyage.
Congrats; remember the champagne for the first night...

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
Thanks!

10 hours later we puled into a KOA (yuck) in Williamsburg, VA - My daughter and I plan to visit Jamestown settlement in the AM while my wife studies and then on to the Kitty Hawk. Loving life : )

Attachments

• 042209podA.jpg
    042209podA.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 78

Outback

Explorer
I can only imagine what it must have been like to try and deal with the NYDMV! It must have been pure bureaucratic red tape hell! Have fun on your road trip. The unit looks great!

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Congratz on the new trailer and good luck on the trip. Having gone through the same painful process with NYS DMV (I'd liken it to driving dull toothpicks under your fingernails slowly) I'm glad to see you made it out with some sanity intact.

Enjoy :coffeedrink:

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
10 hours later we puled into a KOA (yuck) in Williamsburg, VA - My daughter and I plan to visit Jamestown settlement in the AM while my wife studies and then on to the Kitty Hawk. Loving life : )

Well we waited for you here at Jim's but obviously you couldn't read a GPS. James had made a fine supper for your arrival, but since you didn't show up I ate your portion as well. Sorry we didn't get to see you folks, but there always anext time

jim65wagon

It was a fine supper, and he really did eat your portion (and Debbie's too!). I was really proud of myself for sending you all those great GPS coordinates, had a camper pad and electric hookup all ready for your arrival....I was even thinking of waiving the camping fee just to see the new trailer....but nooo! someone had to drive right on past. "Gotta get to a KOA" said the RVer:victory:

Hope your enjoying the new setup. Look us up when your in the area next time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior