I'm looking for a G-Wagen Diesel

magari

Hey everybody,

If somebody sells a G-Wagon Diesel. Please drop me a line!
I'm thinking to convert it to a biodiesel. If you have more info about the conversion in general or if you know somebody who sells a Diesel please contact me.

Thank you!

(PS: If somebody sells a 2002 G-Wagen - no diesel - please let me know too :) )

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Hey everybody,

I'm thinking to convert it to a biodiesel. If you have more info about the conversion in general or if you know somebody who sells a Diesel please contact me.

Thank you!

Do you have specifics on what chassis (W460 up to '90, or W463 '91+) you want?
SWB or LWB (2dr or 4dr)?
Manual or auto transmission?
Any other specifics?

It's time for my '80 300GD to find a good new home so I can get a W463...

magari

W643

hello and thanks for responding!

I'm looking for a W643 91+ model like you.
I hope you G will find a good new home. They deserve to be treated very well :)

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
hello and thanks for responding!

I'm looking for a W643 91+ model like you.
I hope you G will find a good new home. They deserve to be treated very well :)

But you're looking for a diesel....a W463 diesel is uber rare, but 2 (LWB and SWB) did just sell on ebay for decent money.

Rhinob

Observer
I have an '82 RHD 300 GD LWB for sale in MD. Needs a few things but runs, drives, stops. Anyone interested email:deutschmnn(at)aol.c.o.m.

artiei

Observer
Hey everybody,

Thank you!

No Conversion necessary for the OM617 or if you lucky enough OM617 Turbo. I run Bio in my rig every summer with no problems at all. They were never made with the OM617 Turbo, but TONS of folks are dropping in the turbo. I gotta tell you, they run GREAT.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
No Conversion necessary for the OM617 or if you lucky enough OM617 Turbo. I run Bio in my rig every summer with no problems at all. They were never made with the OM617 Turbo, but TONS of folks are dropping in the turbo. I gotta tell you, they run GREAT.

For those still learning, OM617 turbo is OM617A engine code, found in '81-83(+??) 300SD's. Drop the entire 300SD engine in. Lots of info out there, just wanted to help make it a bit more clear here if anyone needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman