Indian M&M Jeeps

brngk

Observer
Seriously!! Can we make this a group buy, and all chip in on a container and have them shipped over here? :sombrero:

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
You can count me in for part of the cost of a container! I'll hitch hike my way out to the port and drive it back home.

Fargo

Adventurer
Is that a CJ retrofitted with an independant front suspension? Interesting. I believe Mahindra was contracted by Jeep to build various Jeeps over there through the years. I had just never seen this one with the independant suspension before. But then again the add did say something about it being a new platform.

haven

Expedition Leader
Lakh Rupee is one hundred thousand rupees.
So the advertised price is 597,000 rupees, or about US$13,300.

Still, for a 2011 Jeep 4x4 powered by a 2.5L turbodiesel, the
price is not unreasonable.

haven

Expedition Leader
Why wait? M&M has been making Jeep-style vehicles since the 1950s. The company licensed the design and the Jeep name from Willys. I'm sure you can find a 1985 model to import from India today.

Why wait? M&M has been making Jeep-style vehicles since the 1950s. The company licensed the design and the Jeep name from Willys. I'm sure you can find a 1985 model to import from India today.

Oh... I hadn't thought about that... The question is parts availability. It's probably just as well that I stick with Jeep CJ-5/7s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12