Inexpensive LED flood lights.

zukrider

Explorer
my shipping email had a tracking number, that to this moment still says expected delivery on the 21st. no package yet. USPS.

blacktop_one

Breaker of Things
They were backordered on their 6LZs, but I received mine yesterday. After I ordered, I noticed that they changed the description on their website from 3 watt to 1 watt LEDs. Still, they are plenty bright, but more of an area flood light instead of a driving light. Perfect reversing light or area light for setting up camp. You would want the 3 watt LEDS if you plan on using them for driving lights, though.

Caoboy

Adventurer
Yes I believes he out for the holidays..no worries!

Anyone want info pm me a number or email. Ill send a detailed list & pricing. I've gt 10-40 single rows. 6, 12, 20-50 duals. 3x3pods 2x2pods & 18w bars that are similar but better than the blitz pros.
Also working on some new 10w bulbs bars, single row but all 10w Cree chips, that will have a box with settings. 5 different brightness settings, momentary strobe & full strobe.
There is 4" bar with 2 LEDs, 20w. The adjustable controller on it is amazing. You have have 1 mounted off each side & back and dim them all for camping or go to setting 5 for zombie apocalypse style lighting! The 4" on the high setting is about as bright as my current 10" single!
To give you something to think about the biggest 46" bar cannot hit the higher 2 settings, 4 & 5 off a 12v battery. However tonight will be wiring it to my buds diesels battery's, for 24v to get shots. The 46" bar is something like 380w :O

Btw the highest setting = normal output the lower settings are just "dimming" the light! Rated at 46000 hrs on the high setting as well! Ip68 rated:)

Do you have a website, or are you a vendor here yet?

88Xj

Banned
Waiting on Brian to get back to pay to be a vendor but yes I should be! Working on a site with a Member currently.

zukrider

Explorer
update: i received my 6LZ lights today. so delay in my opinion was solely on the USPS. packaged well, and i even got a sticker!

surfbark

Got mine too.... Agreed probably just USPS. Didn't see a sticker so gotta go thru packaging better !!
Great food / area light. Color was more warm than I expected.... Does anyone else have experience with Blitz pro's other bars?? In pictures the bigger bars seem more white light....

Oh and Merry Christmas all

seanz0rz

Adventurer
I'll wait 'till 88Xj has his up, as I rather support a forum member. I saw the BlitzPro lights at the Toys for Tots event in Hungry Valley. They are NICE!

I am looking for the same thing, some roof rack lighting.

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
I'll wait 'till 88Xj has his up, as I rather support a forum member. I saw the BlitzPro lights at the Toys for Tots event in Hungry Valley. They are NICE!

I am looking for the same thing, some roof rack lighting.

Same here looking at a roof rack lighting with very low profile and plenty of light or I may just add to top of my ARB Bumper if I can find the right size!

brushogger

Explorer
Low pro you say? My 5w single rows run 2.6" tall & those new 10w singles run 1.75" tall!
Still waiting guys but I will be a vendor as soon as I hear back from Brian after the holidays & get the chance to pay I promise:)
Do you have a website?

88Xj

Banned
I have a "cheap" site up currently since I'm still small & just starting..not much pictures or anything and in the process of finishing..I could post it but I feel I'd turn away customers because they'd see a unfinished site ect...

loren85022

Explorer
88xj, i think many of us can handle you not have a web site. i for one would like a home-grown youtube video showing the lights. Doesnt need to be refined. Just show off the value.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998