Inferno.Overland 2016 Tacoma DCSB TRD OR -

Go4Lo

Explorer
Up for sale is the Inferno_Overland Tacoma. I bought this truck new with the intent of keeping it for the long haul and have treated it as such, however priorities tend to change in life from time to time and looking into 2017 we are at one of those cross roads where there are simply more important things we need to focus on for next phase of our lives. We have purchased an older 2004 Tundra to use for adventures that will be less strain on the wallet. This is fantastic truck that turns heads everywhere we go and performs even better in the dirt.

Many pictures on our Instagram site @inferno.overland

Basics -
2016 Tacoma - 16,000 miles
Double Cab Short Bed
Inferno Orange
Black Interior with Orange Stitching
3.5L V6, Auto, 4wd
TRD Off-Road Package - Rear Diff Lock and CRAWL control
Tech Package - LED DRLs, Dual Climate Control, Heated Seats, Parking Sensors, Color Matched Rear Bumper, etc
Sunroof
Window Tint
Toyota Clear Paint Protection (Front, Rockers and Side View Mirrors)
Auto Dim Rear View Mirror
Towing Package
“Tacoma” All-Weather Mats
“Tacoma” Bed Mat
Truck has every option but JBL

Upgrades -
TRD Pro Grill Insert
TRD Mountain Scene Logos
Black Tacoma Door Logos
Fox 2.5" Extended Travel Adjustable Coilovers
Camburg Ball Joint UCAs
Old Man Emu HD Rear Leaf Spring Packs
Fox 2.0" Rear Extended Travel Shocks
SumoSprings custom rear bump stops
Body Armor 4x4 HD Steps Bars
TRD Pro SEMA 17" Matte Black Wheels
285/70r17 BFG KO2s
KB Voodoo Fabrications Modular Bed Rack System
3 Rotopax Mounts
Fork Mount Bike Racks on either side
Rhino Rack HD Load Bars
Access Tonneau Sport Roll up Bed Cover custom fit to work with bed rack
Gobi Stealth Roof Basket
32" Curved LED Light Bar
Optima Red Top Battery
Marine Grade DC 12v/USB plug in Bed Storage pocket to run Fridge and charge cell phones etc.
Basically all you need to do is add a RTT, Fridge and Awning to truck and you are good to go

Price for Above Package - $40,000

Optional Full Turn-Key Overland Package
Tepui Grand Sabana Roof Top Tent - Siberian Camo w/Changing Room
ARB 6ft Side Mount Awning
ARB Mosquito Net for 6ft Awning
ARB 4ft Rear Mount Awning
Rotopax Water Cans (2)
Rotopax Gas Can
ARB 37qt Fridge - Fits Under the Tonneau Cover

Overland Package Price - $42,500

Located in Charlotte, NC

Misc -
I'm the original owner, purchased new at Scott Clark Toyota in Charlotte in February 2016. All services done at Hendrick Toyota of Concord, NC. Going 10K on oil makes me very uncomfortable, call me old school, but I changed the oil at 1K, 5K, 10K and just done again at 15K. Truck had an alignment done by Toyota in October as well. Transmission TSB done (better shifting). Weekly car washes and interior cleaning, garaged.

In the essence of full disclosure this is used vehicle and as such it's not showroom perfect, but its a 9.9 out of 10. The truck has 2 tiny rock chips, one on the DS A-pillar and one on the lower DS rear door from hwy driving. There's a small scuff under the PS front bumper, below the eyesight line and 2 of the 4 wheels have very minor scratches. There is a dime size dent in tailgate that could easily be pulled out. Lastly the heated seats are not currently hooked up. This is because when I took delivery of the truck my local dealer could not source an Inferno truck with the black/orange interior so the truck originally had the std charcoal gray seats. Shortly after I got the truck a TacomaWorld member and I swapped seating front and rear. Unfortunately his truck didn't have heated seats. If the new owner wants the heated seats the OEM wiring is in place under the seats. One just needs to buy a heated seat kit off eBay for $50 and wire them up.

IMG_5582.jpg

IMG_5593.jpg

IMG_5587.jpg

BD40E6EF-41C8-43EA-A54A-79084F6B3088.jpg

IMG_5589.jpg

IMG_5599.jpg

IMG_5586.jpg

Last edited:

O.R.C.A.

Observer
Been looking at this rig since you posted it yesterday. And it's pretty close to home. But as much as I'd love to have it I think it may be a little over my budget 😂😂😂😂

Nice looking rig

Go4Lo

Explorer
Love it! We will be in touch tomorrow.

Ok, sounds good.

Been looking at this rig since you posted it yesterday. And it's pretty close to home. But as much as I'd love to have it I think it may be a little over my budget ��������

Nice looking rig

Thank you! Let me know if you change your mind.

Still available?

Yes, shoot me a PM if you want to chat about it. Thanks!

nlscooby

Observer
I've heard this rig may be haunted. (Well at least that's the rumor I'm spreading in hopes of scaring away other potential buyers - and forcing the current owner to drop his price dramatically....bwahhh hah hah......).

Just kidding. I've camped next to this thing and it is everything the owner describes. Very capable, very clean and very well cared for. The price is a steal compared to the cost of a new one and all the goodies.

Go4Lo

Explorer
I've heard this rig may be haunted. (Well at least that's the rumor I'm spreading in hopes of scaring away other potential buyers - and forcing the current owner to drop his price dramatically....bwahhh hah hah......).

Just kidding. I've camped next to this thing and it is everything the owner describes. Very capable, very clean and very well cared for. The price is a steal compared to the cost of a new one and all the goodies.

Thanks for the kind words buddy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears