Inferno.Overland's '04 Tundra DC Build

mtnkid85

Adventurer
Tent and rack look great, I like how low profile they are. How tall is the tent off the top of the shell when its folded down?

Weejub

Love this build! Looking forward to hearing more about the Bilstein 6112's up front. Subscribed!

Last edited:

Simo_4x4

Adventurer
Thanks! No, unfortunately the rear shocks are not adjustable but they feel great so far.

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately I too am lazy and didn't take the time to draw them out. I can give you rough measurements...95" long, which is the exact width from the back of the front flare to the beginning of the rear flare on a 2004 Double Cab. The base sliders are built from 2x6x3/16 rectangular tubing. Held in place by 4 legs built from 2x2x3/16. Each leg length varies in length slightly for a custom fit to the cab. The 4 legs are welded directly to the 2x6 slider and then welded to a set of Trail-Gear.com L-shaped 3/16" frame plates that are fully welded on all sides, bottom, plug welded and gusseted. It's a LOT of welding but they are stout, which this pig of a truck needs :costumed-smiley-007

I got the 700lb coils in over the weekend so check out my write up.

Thank you for the answer ! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78