Inside/outside fridge

Redheddedwonder

Hello, planning my next build and curious if anyone has done this?

I am planning on ordering a chassis cab Ram, and doing a flatbed build with a fairly basic Capri camper on it. One thing I want is a inside/outside fridge, we plan to cook outside. Only cook inside very little, simple/quick meals on a hot plate at most. So having the fridge inside for traveling and when in the camper is also important. (Keeps it away from weather, secure, easy access at night/morning or bad weather and staying in the camper).

My idea is to have a access door in the back with the fridge on a slide, parked at camp we can just open the access door and access the fridge outside. Then store it inside for travel etc. I talked to Capri and sounds like they wouldn’t install a door because it would be too custom essentially and they wouldn’t want to take it on.

I understand them not wanting to do it for warranty reasons etc, but it seems fairly simple to me, is there something I’m missing? Camp trailers have access doors all over them so I am just considering just still ordering a Capri and adding the door myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12