Issues with Inka Outdoors

msujay2012

I'd like to believe that Mike is being truthful and is trying to secure financing or equity partnerships to fund his growing business, but the lack of response to email is concerning. I'm going to give him another week before I start legal action.

crazysccrmd

Observer
I'd like to believe that Mike is being truthful and is trying to secure financing or equity partnerships to fund his growing business, but the lack of response to email is concerning. I'm going to give him another week before I start legal action.

Don’t wait. Start legal action tomorrow to get your money back before it’s too late. The last people who believed that an established and trusted company (Pelfreybilt) would follow through with their word got screwed. While the company was promising action and talking about finding investors they were actually filing chapter 7 bankruptcy and stealing all the money they’d received from customers.

msujay2012

everyone should show up at their place of business with pitchforks and torches. Sounds like a criminal case.

I actually do plan to make a trip to his business to see if I can at least get a face to face meeting. I'd actually be willing to amend my contract to provide additional funding to build my trailer but can't even get an email back. Frustrating.

The Artisan

Adventurer
Yes, they made some but not sure how many or for how long. At this point I don't know if I should continue to wait (even though they haven't responded to several emails) or take the loss and move in another direction. I've been looking at alternatives, including Off Grid, BRX1, Oregon Trail'r and Overland Explorer TDK.
I will making a few custom ones in the spring. I have a prototype build thread if you look up my name. Basically the next one will be a hardsided popup teardrop size with slideout bed. Not sure what you are looking for
Kevin

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Curiosity got the better of me so I asked a friend to go by their shop in gastonia since she has contracts in the area. She said she walked the perimeter of the building including the back and said and I quote "the only life I saw was a stray dog walking thru the parking lot"

If you people haven't started legal action by now you're fkd. Or trust that snazzy website with those great bio's about fortune 500 companies and such.

msujay2012

Thanks for asking your friend to stop by their facility. No surprises there.

I just sent a final email to everyone listed on their About Us page with delivery and read receipts. So far Blair's (Mike's wife) email bounced back. I will let everyone know if I get any response, which is unlikely.

ElvisJeep87

We also sent an email yesterday, if we get a response we will update. Not holding our breath. Also posted this link on all his social media sites to inform other customers of the truth about what is actually going on...

ElvisJeep87

It’s too long to post, but basically he is going to keep trying to get funding. However his financial team has advised liquidation or bankruptcy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger