James Baroud Evasion XXL RTT with awning, annex & tunnel , A.R.E. CX fiberglass cap

quachau

The tent was purchased in spring of 2019, used until spring 2021. It is in very good shape, fiberglass has no cracks or fading, comes with a cover for storage. Very spacious inside H41" x W64" x L89", super easy to deploy and put away on your own.
  • Gas strut-assisted opening
  • 3" high-density mattress
  • Solar powered ventilation fan
  • Mounted removable LED-flashlight
  • Fiberglass outer shell
  • Mounting brackets
  • Telescoping aluminum ladder
  • Removable interior storage pocket
  • Large ceiling storage net
The net had a dime size hole (see pics below) that was patched, that is the only blemish. During one of our trips (in PA) after opening it, found a web like substance on the net. Brushed it off , the hole was where this web substance was, still not sure what it was. The last two pics show the patch (close up) and what the hole looked like from the outside when we first discovered it. It is very small and can barely see it.

The tunnel and annex keeps you away from the elements. We never used the annex, it is brand new, therefore no pictures of annex in use, I found a pic of it deployed online as example. The picture with three black bags shows it with ladder & tunnel.

The ARE cap side windows flip up (lockable), lets you access the bed while under the awning. It also has sliding side window with a net, we camped out of the bed prior to getting the tent. It can serve as additional sleeping space if needed. The inside of the cap (roof) is carpeted.

The tent sits on top of Yakima Jetstream bars.

This set up worked well for us during the past couple of years, reason for selling is because we got a camper.

Asking $5,000 for everything or $4,500 without the ARE cap. I am in Columbus, OH

This is was on a 2016 F350 short bed, will work great for 2011-2016 F250/F350 short bed.

setup.jpgtent_cap_rear.JPGladder_tunnel_anex_sides.JPGtent_inside3_fan_net.JPGtent_matress.JPGtent_storage_light.JPGawning_with_tunnel.jpgannex_set_up.JPGnet_hole_fixed.JPGnet_hole_from_outside.JPG

Last edited:

quachau

it is still available, for now I would like to sell the tent & it's accessories as package. I would separate if there were two guaranteed buyers

quachau

bump, $4,500 tent & it's accessories as package , $5,000 ARE cap with tent & it's accessories

reasonable offers are welcome

Last edited:

quachau

bump, we had a mattress topper so never directly slept on the mattress, can take any additional pictures , need to sell this !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179