James Baroud Horizon Vision RTT and Annex

dzrtdave

Supporting Sponsor: Turtleback Trailers
Sold thank youI have a James Baroud Horizon Vision RTT and Annex used only six nights. Original price is $2600 is for RTT selling it for $1800.

I'm located in Phoenix AZ

Dave
Four eight zero 689 seven seven four three

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,280
Last edited:

greenbull

Adventurer
I have a James Baroud Horizon Vision RTT and Annex used only six nights. Original price is $2600 is for RTT selling it for $1800.

I'm located in Phoenix AZ

Dave
Four eight zero 689 seven seven four three

Dave,

88lbs, ? 100 with annex and box...
I'm interested. What would shipping to charlotte, nc be?

Mark

kambaku

I just shipped 200 pounds of gear from Indiana to Alaska FedEx, business to business( cheapest way) for about $350 second day air. If you ship it USPS, it could likely go for about $100 in two boxes. That is the cheapest way I have found.

Last edited:

dzrtdave

That seems pretty inexpensive Kam. Whatever shipping cost is what I'd charge. I get tents shipped from Bend OR to Phoenix and it cost $225 by truck.

greenbull

Adventurer
Dave,

I am very familiar with the hardshell as I have a grand raid XXL on my conqueor conquest trailer. I have also had several more traditional RTTs. How much advantage do the gas strutts provide to the Vision?

dzrtdave

The advantage of the struts is the ladder is not used to open the tent like on most RTTs so the struts open the tent half way for you where the ladder can't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikos

Adventurer
HI

Thank you Dave. I cant wait to see her. I'm sure its gonna be awesome. :)

Amazing trailers btw. Great job!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger