James Baroud RTT's In Action!

We know that our tents are not living boring lives and we want to see what you have been up to with your tent this past year!
From the day you opened the box for the first time, your first weekend trip and up to your continuing overland adventure. Share with us your shots and let us know where you are using your James Baroud RTT!

JamesBaroudGrandRaid1_zps000da087.jpg

concretejungle

Adventurer
cool idea!

These are just a couple. I have some great panorama pics that won't upload because i guess they are too large a file.

Anyways, the first two are from a trip i took from NC out to UT and back. Slept every night in the James Baroud tent because it's just so darn comfy. The last one is from a trout fishing trip in the Appalachian mountains. IMG_4406.jpgIMG_4439.jpgIMG_5125.jpg

geordie4x4

Observer
Great thread and photos guys.

This sounds like a challenge to me. I have only just fitted my new Espace evolution so should get some photos in the next few weeks in outback Australia.

ddog45

Adventurer
Love it.

These tents look awesome hook me up with a sweet deal and I will post up as many photos as you want. We camp about 30 nights a year so the tent would get plenty of use.

geordie4x4

Observer
Finally here are some photos of my set-up being used in Western Australia.

A room with a view

DSC_0698.jpg

DSC_0683.jpg

The Holland Track Western Australia
DSC_0624.jpg

Last edited:

greg.potter

Adventurer
At the top of the "hill" on the Honeymoon Trail just into Arizona a short drive southeast of St George Utah.

Attachments

• IMG_20150612_155820_709.jpg
    IMG_20150612_155820_709.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 166

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998