Jeep commander or Hummer H3

Sal-XK

Observer
Sal, Romeo, DBH, I think we need to do build threads here....anyone else...

That sounds good it should be easy to move my current one over here. I Know both of us have lots more mods on the burner. Warm weather can't get here fast enough.

S.Limited

Another vote for the commander here.

I upgraded from an XJ to an XK in june and I love it. I bought mine with a 4" lift already installed which is good cuz I would have done it anyway. It came with 33s on 20" rims but even with the lift there was no room for mud flaps let alone chains so I dropped down to 32s on 17" rims. Mine is a full load 06 with the 5.7L. I tow an offroad tent trailer into the Rocky Mountains. The trailer doesn't even effect my fuel economy or power. The interior has a ton of room for my 2 boys, my dog and a lot of gear. When I do solo trips there is lots of room to sleep in the back. The QD II is great, has taken me every where I have wanted to go so far. The one thing that surprised me was how much I like the stability control. Once you play with it and learn to trust it loose gravel corners become real fun :) I do wish it had 2HI but its a small price to pay for all the other pluses.

SAM_1868.jpg

SAM_1440.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle