Jeep JK - pair of Poison Spyder Dana 44 Bomb Shell Diff Covers NIB.

ratled

Adventurer
FOR SALE: Jeep JK - pair of Poison Spyder Dana 44 Bomb Shell Diff Covers NIB.

This is for a pair of Poison Spyder Dana 44 Bomb Shell Diff Covers NIB. These fit the Jeep JK with Dana 44s. I have been told they also fit the JL and the JT but I don’t know that - check if you plan to use these there. These retail for about $130-$150 each asking $200 for the pair. I sold my JK before I could put them on. My Jeep Thread including the sale

From the website I bought them from……….

Features & Product Details
The Poison Spyder Dana 44 Bomb Shell Diff Cover has been designed to protect your Dana 44 from inherent and dangerous impacts on the trail. The factory diff covers are made from stamped sheet metal, that at times cannot withstand dangerous trail hazards. The Poison Spyder Dana 44 Cover can be used on either front or rear Dana 44 axles, with no further modifications needed or any suspension upgraded needed. This cover is fabricated from thick cast materials, and the actual ramp profile of the cover is up to 1” thick which makes it the thickest cast differential cover on the market.

Additional design features include recessed bolt holes to protect the heads of the bolts from further damage, or from snagging anything on the trail. Installation of this cover is considered to be fairly simple. This is pretty much a straight-forward bolt on component that comes supplied with all the hardware, and Loctite sealant for a ready installation. Once installed, you can have a better peace of mind knowing that you just reinforced your differential with the Poison Spyder Dana 44 Bombshell Diff Cover.

Price: $200

Thanks for looking
ratled
00303_3NgqBvwI0blz_09O07F_600x450.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998