Jetboil Stove Review on YouTube

ellevehc86

So, we seem to be on a stove review kick! While it isn’t the best option for overlanding, especially for your main stove, it’s still great for a quick cup of coffee or soup and not to mention, it is still a ************** backpacking stove! So we just had to review it! So check out Team 125’s review of the Jetboil Stove! Don’t forget to like and subscribe!

I am a diehard proponent of JetBoil. I keep one in the truck for quick cooking needs and I've successfully carried my JetBoil through three combat deployments prior to retiring it to the camping/overland kit.

@ellevehc86 I just posted to the heater thread on boiling water in the JetBoil and pouring it into BPA Nalgene bottles for radiant heat in sleeping bags for cold weather. The JetBoil really has so many benefits that I believe it should be in everyone's kits.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
People have been using warm water bottles in sleeping bags as long as I can remember, nothing new there, but I also grew up around common sense outdoor folks and hike a lot to keep myself in shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan