Joshua Tree this week

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
I'll be in Palm Desert this week and would like to get out for a day of climbing. Anyone interested? I can climb up to 5.10 and maybe 5.11 face. Wouldn't mind doing some classic 5.7-5.8 like Headstone Rock. I'll be checking my email throughout the week.

grahamfitter

Expedition Leader
I'll be in Palm Desert this week and would like to get out for a day of climbing. Anyone interested? I can climb up to 5.10 and maybe 5.11 face. Wouldn't mind doing some classic 5.7-5.8 like Headstone Rock. I'll be checking my email throughout the week.

Interested? Yes. Available? No. Jealous? Most certainly! Have fun, Kevin.

Cheers,
Graham

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
Interested? Yes. Available? No. Jealous? Most certainly! Have fun, Kevin.

Cheers,
Graham

Hi Graham,

Wish you were still out here. Been doing any boating?

After I told my wife of my skiing and climbing plans for the week she gave me what for and told me to pick between skiing or climbing. Since the snow is melting soon I think skiing may be my only "adventure" for the week.

grahamfitter

Expedition Leader
Hi Graham,

Wish you were still out here. Been doing any boating?

After I told my wife of my skiing and climbing plans for the week she gave me what for and told me to pick between skiing or climbing. Since the snow is melting soon I think skiing may be my only "adventure" for the week.

Well I did paddle today. Hope to get out tomorrow, too. :) There's still lots of ice to climb and lots of ice barricading most rivers though and most steeper creeks probably won't be running for at least another couple of weeks. There are some bigger rivers that are clear of ice and fun in a playboat.

I'll let you know if work brings me back into the area -- I'd like to climb at J-Tree and run some local rivers.

Cheers,
Graham

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998