KaliPAK = Power your ARB or Dometic .Keep your food, drinks and medicine safe!

Kalisaya Power

Supporting Sponsor
When using your KaliPAK to power your ARB or Dometic Freezers, please put your ARB or Dometic on Low Power Mode. We recommend only the KaliPAK 601, 558Wh Portable Solar Generator with 40-Watt Solar Panel to use when powering your ARB or Dometic

Visit kalisayapower.com to learn more. Feel free to reach out to me at bcohen@kalisayapower.com.

May The Power Be With You™

Thanks
Bobby C.
Untitled-6.jpgUntitled-10.jpgUntitled-15.jpg

MattL

Adventurer
I know it's difficult to give an estimate esp. depending upon circumstances but any idea how long this could power an ARB 60L fridge in temps around 80 degrees F?

Also, assuming the best circumstances, how long does it take the pack to recharge off solar?

Thanks!

Kalisaya Power

Supporting Sponsor
Hey Matt L

We estimate in those conditions about 10 hrs of continuous power from the KP601 using the 12V input. You can also charge the KP601 from the wall and discharge to any device at same time!

The KP601 takes about 12-16 hrs of peak sun to charge in full from the 40-watt solar panel that comes included. You can daisy chain two 40-watt solar panels to reduce charging time by 50%.

Hope this helps!

P.S To maximize the ARB and KP601 connection please make sure your ARB is on your lower mode. If you need instruction on how to access this let me know :)

Thanks
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears