KANZ KITCHEN - Interested in purchasing

mcieplinski

Adventurer
Hi All,

I am interested in purchasing used Kanz Field Kitchen or pantry. Let me know if anyone has a spare one that is not being used :)

Best,

Michal

zimm

Expedition Leader
pm droverrover. hes not using his, hes just a hoarder. and dont take no, as he breaks. just keep pm'ing him. he even let dudes with 3 days of wheeling monkey ball sweat sleep in his camper, naked.

mcieplinski

Adventurer
pm droverrover. hes not using his, hes just a hoarder. and dont take no, as he breaks. just keep pm'ing him. he even let dudes with 3 days of wheeling monkey ball sweat sleep in his camper, naked.

I asked him but he doesn't want to part with the kitchen :(

Drover

Adventurer

Haha, forgot about that, or at least was trying to!!
To be fair , I did not give him permission. I came back the next morning and he was sleeping in my tent , in my bag, and on my cot!! And to top it all off , it was an Overland journal writer!! Drunk!!

zimm

Expedition Leader
Haha, forgot about that, or at least was trying to!!
To be fair , I did not give him permission. I came back the next morning and he was sleeping in my tent , in my bag, and on my cot!! And to top it all off , it was an Overland journal writer!! Drunk!!

christoph noel was naked in your bed??? ;) theres a rumor you loaned him some tightie whities too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears