Keowee 3 (3 person) Kayak

66Landy

Observer
I have a Keowee 3 Kayak that is a tandem kayak with two seats that adjust along two internal rails. The seats have a wide range which allows either me (6'2") or my wife (5'6") to sit comfortably in the fore or aft position. It also has a third child seat which attaches to the base of the aft seat and is suitable only for small children. Personally, we never used the seat and used the large space between us for our dog Nickel to come along with us.

The kayak is grey and has an aft water tight compartment. A skirt can be purchased, but I never did as we only used it in calm bays and lakes. We also have two life jackets and two break down paddles sized appropriately for our heights.

I'm asking $500 or a reasonable offer. Make me an offer as we are moving and trying to clear out the toys we don't want to have to move!

The two pictures of the boat hanging from the rafters reflect where it now sits. The other two are off the net, but it should be noted that my kayak does not have the rudder. I put these pictures in primarily so you could see the third seat and a good side view. Please ignore the rudder in the second web shot as my kayak does not have a rudder.

P.S. The yellow, orange and green tubes you see in the kayak are pool floatation devices. I needed somewhere to store them. They don't have to go with the Kayak, but if you want them, they are yours!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78