Kia Sorento

NewFoundFreedom

Adventurer
Just thought I would throw a picture with the tent up there. Will post more as I get time.

Thanks Sierra Expeditions!!

Attachments

• TentKia.jpg
    TentKia.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 288

NewFoundFreedom

Adventurer
26434930284_large.jpg

26434930271_large.jpg

26434930289_large.jpg

26434930292_large.jpg

ntxtrooper

Observer
I have a 2008 Sorento 4x4.

I am impressed with your tent setup. I would love to have one for myself. I have plans for the 2 inch lift and I am looking to build a drawer system in mine. Also I have a CB for it and would like to put in some kind of ham radio.

NewFoundFreedom

Adventurer
Thanks you guys! I have a CB and am going to add a ham to. The 2008 is a good plat form. Four Low, Box Frame and the extra 60 horses. I love the lift it did wonders for the ride. If you end up making some set up for the back would you be interested in making two? I need one bad. I have the fridge back there and it just kind of hangs out for now.

I forgot the camara the last time I went out so these were just in my yard. I am heading out this weekend. It is really easy with the tent. It makes me want to go more. Sleeping is sooo much better!

If you are looking for skids for the sides I had mine custom done by Rocky Road Outfitters here in Park City. They are really nice. They work great.

I would be interested in your build plans if you have any. Care to share?

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Neat truck, It's definatly different, but it looks like it's working for you. I like it, I like it alot. Got any trail shots of her??? Does it have a Low-range case??? I know very little about these trucks.

Cheers

Dave

edit: nevermind, I looked at your sig. Neat adventures mate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears