Kimberley Kruiser: $0 to Dream Right?!

bunduguy

Supporting Sponsor
AU$123k IN Australia, for the Black Caviar model. Probably $140k plus once it would get here. AU$98k for the base model.

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
He probably already has a deposit on one :coffeedrink:

I certainly hope so. It's been great following Brad and the Karavan. Plus, this product would raise the glamping standard significantly; washing machines will become the new fridges.

It's very cool. Thanks for finding and posting it.

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
O... M... G!.. Too big for some places (probably), too expensive for most people (definitely), but that thing is frickin' awesome. :Wow1:

:drool: Talk about a beach camper's dream come true!

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
If I had that, I'd shag everything I own and just travel!
With the washer and dryer, onboard wifi broadcaster, who needs a house!
D

rockman

Adventurer
Followed one the other day on the way home from camping ....
Besides being excessively long , it looked like it was bent in the middle , the box behind the cab and the cab just didn't seem to line up properly .
Alot of money in anyone's book's

indiedog

Adventurer
Saw this at the Brisbane Caravan and Camping show last week. Over the top IMO. Seems most of the well known companies are going for bigger units with the old side fold camper now making up a very small component of the display. For more bling check out the Quantum by Australian Offroad Campers - www.australianoffroadcampers.com.au and Ultimate Campers are now doing the Nautilus www.ultimatecampers.com.au and don't forget www.completecampsite.com.au

Yes, too many choices and not enough cash....

Honu

lost on the mainland
for luxury camping though it is cool ;)

over the top :) sure but for a long term travel could be nice to have those luxuries :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12