Kingdom Camping Caravan MX16 build

Todd34

I've been talking to Jamin at Kingdom Camping for a few months now about his mid-size build plans and we finally put a deposit down on one earlier this week. The estimated completion date is August. I don't believe he has the specs up on his website yet but I'll put the general stuff below. It's supposed to be very similar to the XL model, just six feet shorter and single axle.

Cabin: 16ft
Overall length: 21ft
5000lbs (ish) weight
Short queen bed going East/West
North/South two person dinette
Cruisemaster ATX suspension
50 gal fresh and 50 gal gray water (no black tank)
The bathroom will be similar to the XL, just 28" shorter
Victron
We deleted one solar panel and one battery so we'll have 960w of solar and 510AH of lithium

I think that covers most of it. I'll post pics as the build starts.

Todd

Todd34

He's updated the website with specs and some drawings. Mine will have a Stargazer window on the front as well.IMG_0348.JPGIMG_0349.JPGIMG_0350.JPGIMG_0351.JPG

Treefarmer1

Nice! We're getting to a point where we could have a Kingdom Camping owners' group or a even a rally.🙂

I think I forgot to mention to you before: If you can, see if you can swap a Nomadic 12v AC for the Dometic RTX 2000 12v. The Nomadic costs a little more, but it's a better product. We had a failure with our RTX 2000 and Dometic was the absolute worst with the warranty and tech support. We tried to install a Nomadic as replacement, but decided against it because we would have had to modify the roof opening too much. So sadly, we need to replace the lousy RTX 2000 with another RTX 2000. If you can get a Nomadic installed from the start, do it. Jamin does know about the Nomadic brand.

eatSleepWoof

Do it for the 'gram
Interesting little unit.

Might be just the renderings, but the axle looks a bit far forward for my liking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears