Kokopelli May 2009

SwiCago

Observer
web_Vacation09-IR_182-Photoshop.jpg

71 pics ... enjoy :sombrero:

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Exactly...this is where we back tracked too. I was not leading the group, so I did not have the map nor the GPS coords...I do know that we back tracked due to the wrong turn and due to the fact that we came to the point that it becomes single track and we did not wish to cause any damage to that part of the trail by trying to make it two track. We only stayed on trails that were clearly two track and marked with Kokopelli Arrows.

Hope I didn't come across as getting on your case, I fully know that particular area can be difficult to navigate with all the different info out there. FWIW the new BLM restriction are just months old and often not reflected on the ground yet, so no harm no fould, your intentions were grand.

BTW love the pics :victory:

SwiCago

Observer
Hope I didn't come across as getting on your case, I fully know that particular area can be difficult to navigate with all the different info out there. FWIW the new BLM restriction are just months old and often not reflected on the ground yet, so no harm no fould, your intentions were grand.

BTW love the pics :victory:

No worries man...better to express concern then to just close a blind eye.

Glad you enjoyed the pics...I may post some of Ouray too...it is really beautiful up there right now. I got lucky and Cinnamon Pass was open..I finished it in just 2hrs. It was a blast. I wheeled as far as I could on Engineers too, but it was not finished yet..met up with the 80+yr old man clearing it. Cool guy. Lots and lots of snow, water and mud :)

Woodsman

Adventurer
Great to see our trip posted over here Swicago. I kept meaning to sign up on this forum and this was the perfect excuse to get it done. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger