KTM Gear Bag

tailgunner

Last Sat. I picked up a gear bag on the 14 near Acton CA. It is the large KTM bag.
Most of the gear is KTM. I put a ad in KTM Talk and the local Craigslist.
I can only hope someone knows the owner.

tailgunner

Gear Bag is back at home

Last Sat. I picked up a gear bag on the 14 near Acton CA. It is the large KTM bag.
Most of the gear is KTM. I put a ad in KTM Talk and the local Craigslist.
I can only hope someone knows the owner.

I finally located the owner of the gear bag and its back home.
Thanks all for for keeping an eye out for the owner.

chp-sk8

Adventurer
Sweet!

I love reading stuff like this! you are a good man. I read a simular post that ran for a month of a guy that picked up a trail bag on the rubi trail....and it was returned by word of mouth!:wings:

Good deal!!! How did you end up locating the owner. I was riding my KTM 950SM over a local mountain pass last summer and found a fishing bag thrown in the middle of the road. Got home and started looking through the bag it had a nice knife, bunch of hooks etc. Then I found the fishing license and it turned out to be a guy I was working with a couple of months earlier. He was stoked to get it back:bike_rider:

tailgunner

Good deal!!! How did you end up locating the owner. I was riding my KTM 950SM over a local mountain pass last summer and found a fishing bag thrown in the middle of the road. Got home and started looking through the bag it had a nice knife, bunch of hooks etc. Then I found the fishing license and it turned out to be a guy I was working with a couple of months earlier. He was stoked to get it back:bike_rider:

I found a a paper from a go cart track from 08 under the boots. It had the name I was looking for. I called the track hoping they still had his info,
they did, gave him a call and made his day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger