LA Police Gear FUBAR Tactical Pant - CLOSEOUT

S

Street Wolf

Those are very good pants, in fact I'm wearing them right now, have put them through hell too. Also look great to wear anywhere.

matt s

Explorer
Ordered a pair. I would have ordered a couple but want to see if I like them. The price was right for testing out a new brand.

pray4surf

Explorer
Just learned LA Police Gear has a new coupon code. 10% off everything. Code is: 10off

Expired and warned me that my order will be cancelled if I try to use an invalid/expired promo code...

Going to try a pair - Thanks for the tip Doc!

storman113

Just used the 'holiday' code, it worked, got the 10% extra off! Some other good deals, check out the closeout section before logging off.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Of course they didn't have the pants in my size. I found some other stuff but neither code worked.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
the holiday coupon expired as of midnight this morning.

I'm an infrequent but enthusiastic customer at LA Police gear, I've found it's well worth signing up for their email notices. You'll get at least one email announcement a week but you'll always know the right coupon code.

They sell a lot of stuff other than clothes and when their 5.11 stuff is on clearance, their prices are very hard to beat. I've bought some work shirts there for half what they would have cost me at a local uniform shop.

Thanks for the tip. I signed up.

matt s

Explorer
Well they are here, in fact they are on me now. Overall I really like these pants. The material is better and heaver than I thought it would be and the fit and cut are pretty good.

All that said, I like them for the closeout price I paid, I am not sure I would buy them at full price. Not that they are bad, but that at full price there are other options to consider.

I will say I was impressed with some of the design elements. Re-enforcement of pockets, button covers, access slots etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior