Lake Superior Circle Tour

takesiteasy

Adventurer
We recently camped our way around Lake Superior. We spent most of our time in Canada and Michigan. The trip report is posted to our blog. There are seven parts, all posted. Here is a link to the first part. You can follow on from there if you are interested. I hope you enjoy the report. We had a great time.

http://travelswithrockythedog.blogspot.com/2015/09/lake-superior-circle-part-1.html

IMG_2388.JPG

Toyman01

Adventurer
We did a similar trip a couple of months ago. 3700 miles in total from South Carolina, around the lake and back. We spent a few days on my parents boat making the trip from Rossport to Thunder Bay. That is a beautiful lake. Beautiful and cold. Out in the lake, the water temp was 39-42 degrees.

Looks like y'all had a great trip. Thanks for sharing.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Nice pic and if I can I will jump over and check it out from home, here at work it is a hassle hitting some blogs.
Thanks for posting.

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
Very nice, some familiarity with some of your pictures for sure! You got me thinking I should take my family to sleeping giant park this weekend to send off the 2015 camping season in style.

takesiteasy

Adventurer
Thanks for the comments everyone!

Sleeping Giant was one of our favorite parks. I bet it is cool in the fall color.

Here's a sunset over the sleeping giant:

IMG_2342.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12