Land Cruiser Photos

Gaup

My Truck

Starting to look like something..
img00066yi.jpg

img00073q.jpg

more is coming..

Hi friends, this is not a photo, but it's a video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YzyQZZi1FE"]YouTube- Salar de Uyuni por Xploreperu4x4.com.wmv[/ame]

Regards

tennismark

My truck

Heres a few photos of my Aussie beast.
It runs petrol/gas, 3i
Mark_80_Cruiser-172.jpg
nch lift, bars front and rear, rear lokka, 33's, carpc, winch and a very happy driver.
Mark_80_Cruiser-248-1.jpg

Mark_80_Cruiser-115.jpg

100_3344.jpg
g[/IMG]
IMG_0053.jpg

Ducks

Adventurer
Just got back from the Alaska Cruiser Trek 2010. Here are a few pictures of my rig.

P1010183.jpg

P1010184.jpg

P1010209.jpg

Over the hood!
OverTheHood-1.jpg

Through the beaver pond.
BeaverPond.jpg

Mowing down the 8 foot tall shrubbery to avoid the muddy, soul-sucking ruts.
Shrubs.jpg

P1010560.jpg

Checking out the grizzly bear tracks at the last camp site.
P1010669.jpg

Up on Glacier 13
Glacier_Lineup_800.jpg

Fishing at the beaver dam. My son, who is 8 years old, caught 3 Arctic Char that we fried up for dinner.
BeaverPond2_800.jpg

:beer: Chad

Edit:
I have more pictures of the trip at - http://SignatureImagery.smugmug.com and go to the "Alaska Cruiser Trek 2010" album.

Blain

Adventurer
WOW!!! :drool:
I've always wanted to go to Alaska, but not i REALLY want to go! Awesome pics!
It's a good thing I have a :snorkel: as well.

jh504

Explorer
Just got back from the Alaska Cruiser Trek 2010. Here are a few pictures of my rig.

Edit:
I have more pictures of the trip at - http://SignatureImagery.smugmug.com and go to the "Alaska Cruiser Trek 2010" album.

I thought the first few pictures were of your fishing vessel. That looks like an awesome trip! It has been too long since I have been to Alaska. I would love to take my Cruiser up there. Maybe when I get the caravan finished.

tennismark

Thanks for the cheers, the car pac has a 10inch touch screen that runs just about everything. Off road/On road mapping, music, video, Windows programs, radio, wifi, and a bunch of other stuff too. really like having a unit that does it all.

Ducks

Adventurer
WOW!!! :drool:
I've always wanted to go to Alaska, but not i REALLY want to go! Awesome pics!
It's a good thing I have a :snorkel: as well.

I thought the first few pictures were of your fishing vessel. That looks like an awesome trip! It has been too long since I have been to Alaska. I would love to take my Cruiser up there. Maybe when I get the caravan finished.

Thanks. The snorkel really came in handy. Water is bad for diesels. :) It was an awesome trip. There is going to be another one next summer, 2011. After that, Mark W is going to start his overland guide business - Blue Moose Overland and it will be a for-profit venture. I hope to make it back in June 2011 for the last not-for-profit Alaska Cruiser Trek but we'll see.

:beer: Chad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78