Land Cruiser Photos

endo

PRIMITIVEROAD
I love her!
You did put 35 x12.50 on with OME right? Hows the fit?
I did but I also did the MAF shackle reversal in the front and longer shackles in the rear overall it is about 4" of lift over stock. The ride is great but it exposes several other issues that I will need to look at now. The fit is really good tho.

I did but I also did the MAF shackle reversal in the front and longer shackles in the rear overall it is about 4" of lift over stock. The ride is great but it exposes several other issues that I will need to look at now. The fit is really good tho.

What other issues? I may be buying my lift kit and tires this week....

rain76king

Adventurer
IMG_1310.JPG

I want your truck!

endo

PRIMITIVEROAD
What other issues? I may be buying my lift kit and tires this week....
The steering really needs to be worked with, I will most likely change to a high steer style. I am having new brake lines made for both axle drop lines as well as new caliper lines for the front. And I am not pleased with the shock mounting and length currently so I will be addressing that as well.

I want your truck!
Everything is for sale... :)

Box Rocket

I made a new avatar of my Tacoma earlier today and was feeling guilty for not doing one of the Cruiser, so I had to do one tonight of the 80 series.:victory:

80Avatar_large.jpg

...and here's the large version of the avatar.
Taco_Avatar_Large.jpg

hieronymus

Adventurer
mmmm, you need a good picture to start with..I just grabbed one from google and had a 2nd try...little better but Box Rocket rules!

2ndtry.jpg

greg mgm

Explorer
Those avatars look great!
If you use "free transform" in PS and squish the pic in from the sides, will that work? How did you add the shadow?

Box Rocket

Those avatars look great!
If you use "free transform" in PS and squish the pic in from the sides, will that work? How did you add the shadow?

Can't give you all my secrets, but just a simple "transform" isn't enough. that would also squish the tires etc which makes it look wierd.

I thought I'd add one more. I had a decent photo of Dave Connor's Expedition Americas Cruiser so I did one for him too.

Ruby_Avatar_Small.jpg

oh...and even though it's not a cruiser, I did one of my old pickup, "Aqua-Velva". It was more of a rockcrawler, but I still loved it.

AquaVelva_Avatar_Small.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle