Land Cruiser Photos

sbly

Observer
Tango,

We use one of the 70 series cruisers when it's time to do a chicken shawarma run.

Take care brother and have fun at the ExPo.

sbly

Attachments

• IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 14

stephen13

XDrive
The Roof Rack is set slightly back and therefore there is very little reflected light from the windscreen The bonnet does not reflect the light as the lights are high enough up and the aim of the light does not reflect off the bonnet at all.
The lights work extremely well, particularly when you require all the light you can get on an outback road.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
The Roof Rack is set slightly back and therefore there is very little reflected light from the windscreen The bonnet does not reflect the light as the lights are high enough up and the aim of the light does not reflect off the bonnet at all.
The lights work extremely well, particularly when you require all the light you can get on an outback road.

Which brand/model are they?

stephen13

XDrive
The Roof Rack is a Front Runner Wind Cheetah from South Africa and the lights are Hella in two different sizes. If you look closely you can see that the outside two are slightly smaller than the inside four. Which also helps with reducing any glare/reflection
I am busy designing and fitting some brush guards at the moment which will run from the roof rack to the bull bar and deflect any unwanted branches etc up and away from the windscreen, lights and hopefully roof top tent
Will let you know how it works when I am finished

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
The Roof Rack is a Front Runner Wind Cheetah from South Africa and the lights are Hella in two different sizes. If you look closely you can see that the outside two are slightly smaller than the inside four. Which also helps with reducing any glare/reflection
I am busy designing and fitting some brush guards at the moment which will run from the roof rack to the bull bar and deflect any unwanted branches etc up and away from the windscreen, lights and hopefully roof top tent
Will let you know how it works when I am finished

Yes, I noticed the two different sizes. Which model Hella's are they? Halogen or HID?(I'm looking at converting Rallye 4000's to aftermarket HID, hence my question)

Limb risers will be cool.

stephen13

XDrive
They are normal halogens with upgraded bulbs 140W I think was what I put in The conversions for the HID did not fit in this size housing without the ballast being mounted somewhere else and I did not wish to do this
The HID conversions are good but with so many lights I did not need it and it would have been better from and economics point of view to then look at a light bar
Hope that this helps

1977 fj40

Hello, here are a few of my 77 FJ40.

Attachments

• First run up Imogene 102.jpg
    First run up Imogene 102.jpg
    617.8 KB · Views: 52
  • First run up Imogene 076.jpg
    First run up Imogene 076.jpg
    626.6 KB · Views: 41
  • First run up Imogene 044.jpg
    First run up Imogene 044.jpg