Land Rover Carawagon: AK --> Mex

Jim K in PA

Adventurer
Oh, I am sure there are more than three following your adventure. Keep the faith and look forward. You will regret turning north, I think.

Thanks for sharing the adventure, warts and all . . . :sombrero:

TravelAfar

You are probably already on your way, but if Friday night (1/21/11) in the San Rafael Swell sounds like something you'd like to see, I would love to take you down through the Buck Horn Wash to the Swinging Bridge and onto I-70. Let me know if you are in the area and interested. I live in Price right on the Northern edge of the Swell, and gathering my gear is not a problem. The M416 and I are always ready to go. If you just want a warm place to spend the night, my house is also available, and we'd feed you well.

I hope you hiking the wash because as you know this place is being wrecked by 4WDs

JCMatthews

Tour Guide
I hope you hiking the wash because as you know this place is being wrecked by 4WDs

Not to hijack a thread, but I only travel on legal roads. When I state Buckhorn Wash, that is the road down to the large panel and on to I-70. Let's not start the National Monument debate here. Hijack off.

aka rover

Adventurer
Hey Josh

Looking forward to a drink when you get back up here, and everything that happens is a part of this adventure that will only add to the memories. Keep up the momentum and enjoy every turn and bump, i will be the first to say no matter how bad you think it is at times, you will be ready to be beamed back to the worst moment of your trip just to get away from rut of every day life.

Cheers Ed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan