Land Rover Defender Alucab Camper build 1991 - 200tdi - Price Drop to 65K

SonoranRovers

Aint that the truth. But I'm a tall guy and do fine. Its a little masochistic but landrovers are already that way..

Like I say in that video, as long as you dont have monster long legs you'll be fine. If you are 5-9 or less you wont know what all the fuss is about,

Rover brit

There is way more to this Defender than appears at first glance, its ready to go, throw in your fridge and a bag of gear and hit the trail. Its simple but purposeful and I love the way it looks too, it looked like it was in great shape for a 30 year old Defender, mechanically looked good with some nice upgrades. I saw this when I went to visit Marcus @SonoranRovers to talk about a build, I did not drive this particular one but I can say that several others I drove where represented accurately with no surprises and it helped to see and drive many different Defender configurations he has available at his shop.

SonoranRovers

Open to offers now.

Would like to find a new home in the next month.

Get in touch. It's a really fun vehicle to come and test drive too.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

SonoranRovers

Bump because we have a great video featured here on Expedition portal Video of the Week

If you haven't seen that it's worth 14 mins of anyone's time.

This truck is not at that 15 month full resto level but it is a great build and we are sure will make someone very happy.

Also

The truck will be a a cars and coffee event in Phoenix next weekend

Get in touch. Open to realistic offers

SonoranRovers

Bump because we have a great video featured here on Expedition portal Video of the Week

If you haven't seen that it's worth 14 mins of anyone's time.

This truck is not at that 15 month full resto level but it is a great build and we are sure will make someone very happy.

Also

The truck will be a a cars and coffee event in Phoenix next weekend

Get in touch. Open to realistic offers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior