Land Rover Discovery 2 Key fobs with Transmitters N5FVALTX3

Short Version: Six Used Discovery 2 Key Fobs With Working Transmitters for Sale (N5FVALTX3), Option to Program if you're local
1. They are here in Scottsboro, AL USA. Northeast part of the state.
2. I am asking $150 per key fob. If you are local I am willing to program them for $25 if you have a D2, or an unlock code from Nanocom for a different model Land Rover.
3. I am not willing to ship before a payment has been received. I am open to several different types of payment. USPS MO, personal check (holding for 5 business days), Paypal, or Square if you are local.
4. The keys are used and you would need a new key blank if you want to cut one, or remove your working key blank and put it in the fob.
5. These will go up for sale else where after about 30-60 days.

To buy one please mention the 6digit code of the one you would like to have in the comments and send me a private message. I will post up pictures of all six and the code is visible as well as both functioning buttons.

Long Version: I have recently had the joy of being super locked out of my Land Rover, which is part of the reason I acquired a big batch of Land Rover keys. After going to the stealer-ship and dropping over a grand for all new locks and one new working key fob, I found a batch of used ones for sale. I have 6 from that batch I am not going to be using myself so I am going to post them for sale here first. If they don't sell within a month or two I will put them on Ebay and remove them from here. All 6 transmitters work and have the 6 digit code which can be used to program them to your Land Rover. I used a Nanocom to program the 4 I am keeping to my vehicle and they all worked great. The key part is cut but you can remove the key and replace it with a blank cut for your LR. New from the stealer-ship these are $275. I am asking for $150 per key fob. If you are local I am willing to arrange a meet and program it for you for $25. However you have to have a Discovery 2, or be willing to pay for the unlock code from Nanocom for your Land Rover. If you pay for a new unlock code there will not be any charge other than that for the programming. Unlock codes vary depending on the model but you can look it up on nanocom's website. There is a way to generate a full bar code from the 6 digit code, you'd have to research that if you want a dealership or someone with Test Book to program it. I am certain as to all the computers that can program these with just the 6 digit code, but I do know the Nanocom works great. I hope that this will help some members out.

Redman333

Adventurer
Are these still available? I may be interested but I have to go over the info here and figure out the key code. That's all new to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes these are still Available except for one. Which I haven't had time to pull off here. Do you have your own computer or a local Indy shop with one? Depending on what kind it is you may not have to generate the code.
Are these still available? I may be interested but I have to go over the info here and figure out the key code. That's all new to me.

By the way I'm going to the Overland Expo this weekend and if it isn't too far for you I could meet you and program the keys as well if you have a D2. I'm up in the air on whether or not I drive my D2 but I'll still bring the keys and computer.

Redman333

Adventurer
I am already planning on going to the expo east. Is that the one you're talking about. I haven't decided whether I'm driving my D2 yet or if we will be riding with a friend. What do you mean a computer though.

Yep that's the one I'll be there late Thursday through Sunday. I have a Nanocom "Computer" from black box solutions. It allows the key to be programmed to the vehicle with just the code you see in the pics. I have 4 key fobs programmed for mine now, which is the max.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998