Landcruiser + SAS tacos = Fun in the snow

CaliCruiser

Adventurer
Ah, another great snow run in the books! Four of us broke out today for a little fun in the white stuff. The snow averaged between 1-3/3.5 feet deep and was perfect for wheelin. Most of the time all four of us were plowing snow with the front axle on 37's. The 'tuna boat' (60 series landcruiser) sank in the soft once, but with a quick tug, we were back on our way. After that, I chained up the rear wheels and we were are unstoppable after that. I'm tired and will add more later, here are the pics. . .

Snowwheelin016.jpg

Snowwheelin031.jpg

Snowwheelin037.jpg

Snowwheelin038.jpg

Snowwheelin042.jpg

Snowwheelin049.jpg

Funrover

Expedition Leader
THAT IS AWSOME! Those pics make me wanna go out and snow wheel right now, and the trucks are all excellent. A ton of time has been involved in the building of those I can tell!

DBS311

Adventurer
Anybody know the length of Taco rear springs? I could never get that amount of flex out of the rear of my SOA FJ62.

taco chaser

Supporting Sponsor
DBS311 said:
Anybody know the length of Taco rear springs? I could never get that amount of flex out of the rear of my SOA FJ62.
57" for the 2002 and 03. Did you ever try 63" 3/4 ton chevy springs, that's what's running under the rear of the 60 and the Taco's? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior