Large Pelican Case's

I have two large Pelican cases that were made to hold electronic equipment but still have all the same great aspects of a pelican case. The foam on the inside is cut with slots for the parts but can be removed or re-cut. They are not a hinged top and have locking mechanisms on all sides, roller wheels on the bottom and 4 handles. Dims are roughly 34x27x21 OD and 40lbs each without foam. Asking $400 each and will ship fedex ground at my discounted rate on your dime.

a30.jpg
[/IMG]

a28.jpg
[/IMG]

a31.jpg

[/IMG]

a29.jpg

[/IMG]

a32.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Jolly Roger

Adventurer
Are those the outside or inside dimensions that you listed? If outside, can you let us know what the inside dimensions are and post a few pics?

These are perfect for anyone looking to safely stow all there gear for a trip. I am happy to remove foam and ship without if desired.

photo1.jpg
[/IMG]

Still have these, best offer
I will try and get a weight but they are not light as they are made to protect against anything you can imagine.

BurbanAZ

Explorer
im interested but worried about shipping something that weight all the way to AZ. Any idea what shipping would be? Ill be you also.

Buy both and i'll ship both on a skid for free if you live somewhere east of Mississippi. Must have a dock to ship these too as a lift gate delivery is 70.00 more.
Make offer on both, i want these gone asap

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12

Members online