Latest Photo?

foeix

Not a Land Cruiser, but a "distant cousin".......[/ATTACH]

The bloated yet lighter duty, under engineered, column shift American cousin. I say this in good spirit - as I have a line on a clean 2006 for hauler duty. But Land Cruiser pedigree is debatable :sombrero:

GooSe_1977

Observer
a9ujatap.jpg

Our new roof :) sooo much room !

drobb

Adventurer
The bloated yet lighter duty, under engineered, column shift American cousin. I say this in good spirit - as I have a line on a clean 2006 for hauler duty. But Land Cruiser pedigree is debatable :sombrero:

Yep...that's why I needed something big and heavy with a V8.....need to haul 5000-6000 lbs of desert toys and gear. Good luck on the '06, you'll like it :wings:

drobb

Adventurer
That's a mean looking seq. would turn my head.

Thanks CYK.....There's not a lot of Sequoias on here, but it has worked out great for us. I might have to start a build thread. Not sure where it should go since the Sequoia doesn't seem to fit in one of the categories.

CYK

Adventurer
Fit it in wherever. The more nice build threads the better. If people give you a hard time that's their prob. Many thanks.

Beamer pilot

Explorer

The LC is now amongst old growth oak and spanish moss with a fresh 3 stage paint restoration.[/QUOTE]

Extremely nice...my taste on rims is more on the flat black side but this works nicely.
Did you refurbish the inside as well ? pictures ?
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater