Latest Photo?

cruiserpilot

Adventurer
Thanks for the extra pics. The wider side on the left looks like it has 3 hatches? Trying to work something out for my 60, and this is very good.

Sheene

Yes, correct, both sides 4 cupboards and in the middle wood you can add for a bed. image.jpg i added the original drawing,

Rumpig

Adventurer
Bit of a crappy phone pic, but it's the latest one i have as per the title of the thread. Picked up my new 79 series dual cab on friday afternoon, let the mods begin

MDH33

Observer
Just got back from a weeklong trip circumnavigating Lake Michigan in my '85 FJ60. Here's a pic from one of our campsites in the U.P.

i-MgHGKgd-XL.jpg

KC Cruiser

Adventurer
Hi Frank, just meant we need to know more about your truck and the build up process!

Thanks KC Cruiser, yes is the 6h9 toyota color :) with a blanck coat over it. It was a 3 years resto..... What do you mean with a write up ? Regards from the netherlands, Frank

Sheene

Thnx KC, it would be a long story and dint know if this is the place in the forum :) a few pics i can add, as said a complete frame off and nuts and bolts resto, the car came from finland. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

cruiserpilot

Adventurer
Sheene - Looks like a cool story. You will have to create a build thread separately. I'm sure there are lots of people who would
be interested. Engine? Diesel or Gasser?

Rumpig

Adventurer
Congrats! You going to do a build thread here or on LCOOL?
likely do both i'd say...I haven't driven the vehicle since i got it last Friday (technically i shouldn't have driven it home from the dealership as it is), need to get the canopy (or atleast a tray) on it to make it street legal. Canopy is currently getting built, i was hoping it would be fitted this week, but the guy building it rang me yesterday and said he needs to fly interstate to sort something out at his Sydney branch, so it's booked in for Wednesday next week to get fitted now. Once i start doing stuff to it, i'll start a thread.
First mod on the vehicle was done today though...removed the licence plates it came with, and fitted up my personalised plates i had on my old 105 series Landcruiser. Need to look at getting new plates made though, the old ones look pretty average against the new vehicle...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179