Latest Photo?

60Dan

Explorer
Love the 45!
I already acquired one of your old rigs, maybe this one too in the future :p:D

Got a build thread or anymore pictures, of, well, everything!!

Guambomb

Adventurer
Love the 45!
I already acquired one of your old rigs, maybe this one too in the future :p:D

Got a build thread or anymore pictures, of, well, everything!!

Thanks Dan! Yes, perhaps we will workout some sort of trade deal in the future :sombrero:. I haven't started a thread on the 45 yet but will in the next few weeks. I'm going to get some things done to it over the next couple of months (new exterior white paint, black paint or liner on bumpers, ATX wheels/Open Country M/T tires, Led lights and maggiolina or similar RTT). Here is some of what it has right now: ARB lockers front and rear, 2 "Fuel Safe" fuel cells (70 gallons total), 97 Vortec 5.7 motor, NV4500 tranny, Atlas II transfer case, Oasis compressor, Dual battery setup, American racing wheels with Champion beadlocks, MasterCraft 3g seats, Tuffy center console, Tom Woods driveshafts, Ron Davis radiator, 4 link front and rear, King 12" 2.5 coilovers front and rear, Still need to confirm axles but I believe they are FJ60 front with high steer and Currie 9 inch rear, Vintage head and air. Lots of other little things I'm leaving out but will try to include in a separate thread soon. I still need to take more pics but here's a couple of interior shots:

toyota24_zps576b88eb.jpg

photo2-1_zps7dbe8716.jpg

Very nice! Yes, what he said^^^... more details please.!

Thanks man!

rionorte

Thanks Scott. Finally pulled the trigger on getting one from Sean Huston Fab awhile back -oogled the one on your 80 many nights. Hahaha. I really like the 3 NATO fuel can carrier swingout and the ability to store a second spare (33") using the OEM spare tire carrier underneath.

Nice bumper... Looks very familiar... :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998