Latest Photo?

elias

Observer
Hi PMLaOutbackTrail, JohnnyS, folks,

I've had (and still have) Wranglers, Defender 110, FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, but this is my first Land Cruiser. Still learning my way around them. I believe it's not the most common LC.

Basics, it was born in '83. I acquired it a couple months ago. I was planning to purchase a crew cab defender until I came across this LC. The rear seat is more of a couch, there is more room in the rear then the front. The rear doors are full size, which is why I was drawn to it. The wheelbase is longer then an FJ40, so I can cruise at 75mph comfortably. There's a diesel motor that seems to be giving me some decent mileage. This weekend I picked up a RTT from 3DogsCamping which will be transferred from the Rubicon, to the Land Cruiser. Plenty of other personalizations, hopefully tasteful, that will begin this spring. I'll start a build thread soon. Here's another pic taken from my friend Chris Van Loan...

hj47_BAE_ml_800.jpg

shellb

Adventurer
Hi Shellb,

Do you have this troopy in the states? Very cool! Interested in seeing the interior work you do.

It is! I recently bought it, though it came in a couple years ago :elkgrin:

Your cruiser is awesome! That is a heck of a way to join the cruiser fraternity!!

Hi PMLaOutbackTrail, JohnnyS, folks,

I've had (and still have) Wranglers, Defender 110, FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, but this is my first Land Cruiser. Still learning my way around them. I believe it's not the most common LC.

Basics, it was born in '83. I acquired it a couple months ago. I was planning to purchase a crew cab defender until I came across this LC. The rear seat is more of a couch, there is more room in the rear then the front. The rear doors are full size, which is why I was drawn to it. The wheelbase is longer then an FJ40, so I can cruise at 75mph comfortably. There's a diesel motor that seems to be giving me some decent mileage. This weekend I picked up a RTT from 3DogsCamping which will be transferred from the Rubicon, to the Land Cruiser. Plenty of other personalizations, hopefully tasteful, that will begin this spring. I'll start a build thread soon. Here's another pic taken from my friend Chris Van Loan...

View attachment 151729

Wallache

Observer
At an overlook above Hite, UT in Glen Canyon NRA
P1020321_zps4e1b3074.jpg

Mouth of Zion NP in the distance
P1020390_zps80bd8295.jpg

JohnnyS

Explorer
Cool!!
Great to see the 100 on an adventure!!
I like it without the roof rack.

Here is one of the Taco from the other day.

0309131600.jpg

gregnash

M2M - how are you liking the Cooper ST Maxx? This is my tire that I want but worried about the weight for my old 2F. Do they seem overly heavy?

Mauka2Makai

Explorer
Awesome tire on and off road. These Coopers weigh in at 61 lbs. and are 5 lbs. lighter per tire than the Toyos I previously had, so even though they are on the heavier side (compared to others) you can definitely feel an improvement in acceleration and breaking. Maybe go with a 235?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78