Latitude Campers - Everest

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Got to talk to the owner/builder in length at the MAOF....a real gentleman, with a well built, well designed product. Rumor has they might have a camper at the Vermont Overland Rally in October.

detroitjosh

Oh, nice! I've been going back and forth with Sean there the last two days and he's super professional and responsive. I've been researching XV2's (which I love) but the sleeping setup for this trailer seems like it'll fit my family of 6 (we have 4 little ones) much better - and it's way less expensive to boot...I'm still exploring but my interesting is piqued for sure.

Thanks for sharing the pic!

coop74

Old Camping Dude
I have spoken with them and seen their product in person. Great stuff, and even my wife was impressed and commented that she thought it should cost way more than the price...

All this from a woman that loves our current camper...

Big Coop

jscusmcvet

Explorer
I examined the trailer intently at the Mid Atlantic Overland festival. Quality gear for sure. Sean seems to be a super guy. They build these tight in the county where I live and I will be stopping by for another look. There is definite space to handle your exact issue with many overland set ups, that is, space for a family. My wife liked the two big rooms and that the one with the bed had space on the floor to add a cot for our youngest and then keep the living out of the sleeping area. Of all the rigs at the festival, this was the only one that she could see replacing our standard pop up.

Let me know if you have specific things you would like a second set of eyes on anything. I can swing by their shop anytime. No affiliation, just happen to be in the area.

John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan